Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mmmm mmm Good

  I don't think I can breathe from all the food that has been consumed today. Just one of those days when all I wanted to do was cook, and bake. Then eat of course because eating what I've created is the best part. Here's a breakfast pizza super easy to make.

Pizza dough of course you can find easy recipes anywhere.
Sun dried pesto sauce combined with a cabernet marinara
16. oz of whole milk ricotta cheese
3 tbls of parmesan cheese
2-3 eggs
Your choice of toppings
I used sundried tomatoes, spinach leaves, basil, red peppers and onions.

preheat to 550 place pizza stone or baking sheet upside down in oven.

crack eggs in ramekin set aside till pizza is ready to go in the oven.

Roll out dough on floured surface.
Place dough on top of parchment paper and add all your ingredients.

Place in the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes. Watch carefully!
Hope you enjoy I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment