Thursday, January 31, 2013

Steaven & Kacey's recption

 
Steaven & Kacey Mckenzie
  With the new year already a month down and the many adventures I have lined up for my boys and I I cant help but to think about how this month was spent. Already we've had family members falling out with one another, marriages were celebrated, new opportunites presented itself and an abundance of laughter and love has been shared.
 The start of this month was greeted by the arrival of my brother and his new wife Kacey. Who couldn't be more perfect of a fit for this odd and wonderful family of mine. Makes me think back to when Rian and I said our I do's it had a very different feel to it then Steaven and Kacey's. Mine was more of terror and anxiousness. With out a doubt one of my happiest moments but lord if you could have seen Rian and myself god we were so young and looked so petrified.
  Anywho I wanted to share some of the wonderful photos from the evening with everyone, becuase it was a true blissful and intimate evening. Mom and I literally pulled everything together in less then 24 hrs. We wanted to do something that was Steaven and Kacey which by the way they live on acres upon acres of land in MI. They live with three wild and rambuctious dogs, a cat and well wildlife. He's got a tractor out front and lots of ideas for farming and farm animals. My idea was a rustic meets shabby chic kind of evening. Most everything was a DIY decor piece; because you know how I love my DIY projects. The desserts were made by yours truly and many of our family members as well as Steaven who is a chef prepared all the appetizers. You couldn't have asked for better food, better group of people and a better way to celebrate their new life.
  I only hope that they always share the same love and adoration for eachother always. As a married couple it is not easy to go threw this life but its less easy when your going threw it alone. Those of us who have found our other piece our other half have it pretty darn good if you ask me.

Hope you enjoy a little look into our evening
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment